Saturday, May 20, 2006

Success

As far as I'm concerned, this blog is officially successful. I don't care how you define success--money, happiness, love, health, killing a man and getting away with it and then adopting his son and raising him as your own--in terms of what constitutes success, all of that pales next to finding your long-lost senior year Sadie Hawkins date.

Anyway, Dennis reminded me that I should probably be taking care of a few of the standard "This is what I think about that" issues, since this is a public blog and there's a slim chance that if it's being read it's probably being read by people who don't know me. People who do know me are sick to death of what I have to say, and rightly so--

But now I'm kind of out of steam and thinking maybe I should go toss on Sidehackers and reminisce weepily about the good old days. So the This Is What I Think About That posts will have to wait.

Comments:
Okay, I'm clear-headed again. This refrigerator's been everywhere, or at least was taken down a very stny path Saturday evening by Christine Keeler lookalaike Rebekah. Tequila slammers? English girls are crazy. Errr. Sorry.

Anyway, before you become too nostalgic, think of our fantastic outfits for that Sadie Hawkins, but more than that remember the scariness that was my Princess Leia shag... I've got a photo around here somewhere... I'm rambling.


Okay, sir, I'm waiting for the next instalment of that story. What happens in that shed?
 
I've got a photo around here somewhere, too, but it turns out I was too damn lazy to dig it up and post it. Maybe when we clean the basement this summer. And that haircut was the only reason I was willing to accept you as my date.

The story's coming! I should probably have clarified the nature of the experiment--three paragraphs a week. And I'm not breaking that rule. Not quite Dogme, I know, but it's something. On the upside, there's probably only like 2 or 3 installments left.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?